"How I prepared for My Marriage-Based Green Card Interview!" and how you can follow the same steps to improve your chances for success!
"The information contained within this book is phenomenal. It was great following in the footsteps of someone who was in the position I was in."
My wife and I felt so comfortable going into the interview because of the information contained in this book. It was almost like we had gone through the process before!
With this ebook you get...
* Preparation tips for the day of the interview!
* Sample questions which have been asked countless times in the past.
* Checklists I followed leading up to my interview so that there were no surprises on that important day.
* Checklists identifying key documents essential to the interview.
* Answers I found to the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) related to the interview process.
From: Sean Bramwell
Author, "How I Prepared for my Marriage-based Green Card Interview"
Dear Internet Friend,
If you want the comfort level and confidence that comes from proper preparation ... then this might be the most important letter you'll ever read.
While preparing for my marriage-based green card interview I worked with a very meticulous attorney and I documented the entire process. I also did extensive research on my own just so that by the time I got to the interview I would already be very comfortable with the process.
Within the pages of this book you will find information relating to the entire interview process....from A to Z. This book is a compilation and culmination of hundreds of research hours and real life experiences.
Hundreds of hours were put into preparing for my interview and the information obtained has been compiled into this book.
"This book is truly amazing!"
We started reading it immediately upon receiving it and did not stop until we were done. We took turns reviewing the checklists and questions and developed quite a comfort level with the process. This book definitely lives up to it's promise...and then some.
It covers the entire process from the items you need to take with you, to when you get there, to when you leave.
We absolutely recommend this book for anyone who is scheduled for an interview.
Mr. and Mrs. M. Brooks.
Extra preparation has never hurt anyone...
The information contained in this book has been collated from advice and tips given to myself as well as hundreds of interview candidates over the past 10 years as well as from interviews with other successful candidates.
This ebook also offers the following:
* What I saw when I arrived at the interview location.
* What is expected of the officer conducting the interview that may be to your benefit.
* Role of Attorney or Representatives in the Interview Process.
* How to have the Conditional Residence Removed
* Green Card Marriage Document Checklist.
* What to do if you believe you are unfairly treated during the interview process.
Step-by-step preparation details spelled out easily and simply by someone who was in the same situation you are in currently...
* Important definitions encountered throughout the Immigration Process.
* How I avoided the #1 mistake candidates make during the Green Card Interview.
* The answers I found to the most commonly asked Green Card Marriage Interview questions.
* The absolute must-have documents to take to the interview.
* What I saw when I arrived for the interview.
* How I prepared in the unlikely event that my US Citizen wife was no longer co-operating with the Green Card process....just in case.
* The responses that could possibly raise a flag and cause the interviewer to pass the case to a supervisor for a detailed review.
* Find out what responses could possibly cause a denial of petition.
* Sample questions for the single interviewee.
* This book contains more than 260 interview questions that could have been potentially directed to me during my interview process. They have been grouped into 8 distinct categories so its easier to study. It also covers 11 different types of 'paper' proof that I made sure to have with during the interview.
"Before I found this book, I visited hundreds of web sites and spent quite a bit of time at the library trying to compile the information provided in this one book."
Here are just some of the amazing preparation secrets, tips & techniques this book will teach you ...
* The pre-interview checklist which you must follow in order to improve your chances of success! (page 6)
* The absolute must-have documents to take with you to the interview. (page 7)
* A step-by-step explanation of what to expect upon arriving at the interview location. (page 8)
* The "recommended" way to respond to the interviewer so as not to raise any flags. (page 11)
* What is expected of the interviewer during the interview process. Having this information will allow you to better understand what can and cannot be requested of you. (page 9)
* More than two hundred sample questions and sample responses.
* Sample questions for the single interviewee. (page 33)
* Responding to an unsuccessful interview. (page 40)
* What I learnt about the Stokes Interview. (page 41)
"He who fails to prepare, prepares to fail!"
It is true that a lot of the information found within this book can be found on the Internet but that requires tens/hundreds of hours of searching and filtering.
At this point your time is much better spent preparing than researching and this is the primary offering of this book. It combines information from a variety of sources including real word experience into one central repository.
When you're ready to begin serious preparation for your upcoming green card interview buy and read this book!
Here's the bottom line on this incredible book...
"How I Prepared for my Marriage-Based Green Card Interview" will guide you step-by-step on how I was able to:
* Develop confidence leading up to your interview.
* Greatly improve my chances of success during the interview.
* Know what to expect from the interview process.
* Get inside the mind of the examiner.
* Prepare myself psychologically for the interview.
* Understand the role of my attorney in the process.
* ... and much MORE!
Before reading this book, I spent countless hours/days preparing for my interview. Despite all the time invested, I still did not have a comfortable feeling going into my interview.
As luck would have it, I came across this book and that's when things took a turn for the better.
I went into my interview feeling totally comfortable and the examiner felt this confidence and the end result was that I am now a legal Permanent Resident of the United States of America, let me repeat, I am now a legal Permanent Resident of the United States of America : ).
Do NOT purchase any material on preparing for your marriage-based green card interview unless it meets the following criteria:
One: Provides sample questions and corresponding sample answers to questions which could possibly be asked during your interview!
Two: Provides detailed checklists of steps which you absolutely must follow leading up to your interview.
Three: Shows you step-by-step what to take with you and what to expect on the day of the interview.
Four: Explains what is expected of the interviewer so that you can have some sort of idea as to whether or not they are within their boundaries during the interview.
Five: Gives you information on the worst case scenario (Stokes Interview).
Six: Is written by someone who did not just slap a few documents together but researched the topic thoroughly and went through the process himself.
This information is priceless
* You could spend hundreds of hours on the Internet and purchase book after book and still not find all the information contained in this book.
* Just ask someone whose petition was denied, how much they would have paid to have been better prepared and the figure you hear will be a lot more than the cost of this book.
If you respond right away, you pay the introductory price of only $37
Who is the book for....
This book is for couples that meet the following criteria:
* Any couple involved in a legitimate marriage where either partner will have to attend the Green Card Interview and who wants to see the process from the perspective of someone who was in a similar position.
* Any couple who has already sought the services of a competent attorney and would like that 'extra' comfort level going into the interview.
You can't lose with my 100%, ironclad, money-back guarantee
Your satisfaction is assured through my no risk, you-can't-lose, 100%, no-questions-asked, iron-clad money-back guarantee.
If for any reason, you aren't thrilled and satisfied with your purchase, just contact me within 60 days and I'll refund 100% of your purchase price.
What I'm saying is don't decide now if "How I Prepared for my Marriage-Based Green Card Interview" is right for you.
Try it out for 60 full days - risk free.
If it doesn't guide you in your preparation for the interview, if it does not provide you with an increased comfort level regarding what to expect on that special day, if it does not help you with organizing the relevant documents and pre-interview steps, if it doesn't guide you step by step through the interview process, if it doesn't add clarity to preparing for your Marriage-Based Green Card interview, then I don't want your money... I'll give it all back.
You have nothing to lose!
Fill out the form below right now and I will send you 7 pages of the book to review absolutely free!
Here's how to order right now!
Click here for an instant download of the ebook. Once your credit card is approved, you will be taken to a special download page where you can instantly download the ebook.
INSTANT ACCESS Purchase Online with Credit Card by Secure Server
You will be downloading and reading the ebook within just a few minutes...
To your success,
P.S. -- This gem of a book will be sold for $47 The introductory price of $37 is a "Buy it NOW" offer... so act fast!... ..
P.P.S. -- When I was in the position that you are in now, I would have paid hundreds if not thousands of dollars for any information which could assist me in my interview preparation.....you have nothing to lose!
Act now! Buy now! Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Click here!