Navigating the US
Green Card Marriage Interview
and Immigration Process
Navigating your way to and beyond the green card marriage interview can be extremely confusing. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USICS), the governing body overseeing green cards, visas, immigration, and naturalization, is an excellent and well-meaning resource, but it is very difficult for the average person to understand the many laws and regulations put forth by the department.
In order to fully understand your rights, responsibilities, and opportunity for obtaining legal residency in the U.S., you need more straightforward and understandable, yet reliable, resources.
Marriage Immigration Help
If you are a person who is married or hopes to be married to a foreign national (a person who is a citizen of another country), or if you are married to a U.S. citizen, you'll need a reliable and understandable resource. You will want clear, accurate information that helps you obtain legal marriage immigration status so that you can live together inside this great nation.
This website has been designed precisely for you. This website was built to help you get the information you need, and locate the tools and resources, such as links to immigration and green card via marriage information and USICS applications.
This website is for . . .
- U.S. citizens who are married to or who plan to marry a citizen of another country
- Spouses (husband, wife) of U.S. citizens interested in obtaining a marriage green card
- Fiancées and fiancés of U.S. citizens planning to enter the country after marriage
- Fiancées and fiancés of U.S. citizens planning to come into the U.S. to be married
- Spouses, fiancées, and fiancés of legal U.S. residents applying for a marriage green card
- Family and friends interested in assisting U.S. citizens and their spouses or future spouses
Your Success is Our Goal
The goal of this website is to make it easier for you to pass your green card marriage interview and become a legal resident of the United States. To do this, we've designed the website to be a complete resource for marriage immigration candidates. The information and links here will take you from the very beginning of just learning about U.S. immigration laws, all the way up to the green card marriage interview, and even beyond to securing permanent residence status and becoming a naturalized citizen of the U.S. if you so choose.
Our goal is to help you shape your future. We want to help you gain legal residence in the U.S. We want you to succeed so we can welcome you to the states, too!
| Citizenship Exam | Citizenship Books | How to Prepare
©2008 Green Card by Marriage Interview - All Rights Reserved
Web Site Designed & Built by WeBuildWebSites4U
Additional Info . . .
- Green Card By Marriage Interview Blog
- Here are the latest updates to the green card by marriage site.
- Immigration And Marriage
- You will need to understand immigration and marriage in America before you can apply for a green card. Learn the first step to getting a marriage visa, and then what to do next.
- Fiancee Visa Process
- The fiancee visa process can be confusing but worth considering. The visa can help get your spouse to the states faster. Learn about the processing for the K1 visa, and about the next step.
- Green Card Through Marriage
- The steps involved in getting a green card through marriage, and also where to find reliable resources. Online resources make the process of getting a marriage green card clearer.
- Green Card Interview
- It is very important that the green card interview go well if you are to obtain a green card by marriage for the U.S. Find out what the purpose of the interview is, and how to prepare.
- Marriage Immigration Visa
- Whether in the US or in another country, you can access the best US marriage immigration visa advice from anywhere in the world; find out how to get legal help at home or abroad.
- US Citizenship Exam
- The US citizenship exam is a natural next step for many with legal US residence obtained with a green card by marriage. Learn how to prepare for citizenship testing.
- USCIS Office
- Get to know the USCIS office and simplify your life as you pursue a green card visa. The USCIS is the final decision-maker in US immigration.
- Apply For A Green Card
- You must apply for a green card in order to complete the process of obtaining a green card by marriage. Learn when and how to apply, and where you can access more help.
- US Citizenship Forms
- Prepare to become a naturalized US citizen with information and links to US citizenship forms and assistance. Increase your odds of success the first time around.
- US Citizenship Books
- US citizenship books are one of the best resources for preparing to apply and complete the US naturalization application and testing process. Find the best resources.
- Fiancee Visa Applications
- There are a number of required documents for fiancee visa applications. If you know what they are ahead of time, you can speed the process.
- Green Card - How I Prepared for My Marriage Based Green Card Interview
- This web site provides an ebook which chronicles the author's journey to getting his green card through the process of marriage to a US citizen.
- Green Card Thru Marriage
- You can save time later by knowing which documents you need to obtain to apply for a green card thru marriage. Those documents are listed here
- Contribute To Green Card By Marriage Interview
- Do you have a story about your green card or immigrating? Share that story here.